Oh! and I treated myself to some ice cream (mint patty frozen yogurt) drowned in jimmies in one of those big waffle cones. Mmm, yum! Before anyone mentions the calories I just packed on by eating the ice cream after all that walking, I'm going to say I am fully aware and just don't care. The point of my walk was mostly to wake me up and hopefully make me feel better. Mission accomplished. Mint Patty rewarded. I am happy.
* Let's see .. I'm on Pinterest (ctegan72) if you want to follow me. :)
* My niece loves Karmin, and I have to admit, so do I. Definitely fun to listen to, and I like their videos, too.
* Walk for Hunger in one week. I need sunshine to get through it this year! Send me some sunshine! :)
* nothing new in writing, filmmaking, reading, etc. Still have to review two books! Saw Hunger Games in March and liked it. I also got to see The Artist last weekend; I highly recommend it.
* I'm thinking of hosting a Passengers of 7D viewing party since I have the DVD. Will let you know if/when I decide to do that.
* and now, it's time to do laundry! (oh, how exciting! /end sarcasm *g*) and then write some letters! (yay! I love letters!)