Let's see .. what else? ..
* I surpassed my Walk for Hunger fundraising goal. :D
* I've seen a few movies since the summer. Contagion, The Hunger Games, The Artist, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, The Avengers and Snow White and the Huntsman. I've enjoyed them all to various degrees. Meant to do a little review on some of them, but I was lax. Maybe at some point.
* After all these years I finally made it to the Jimmy Fund Scooper Bowl. Lots of delicious ice cream for a good cause! I was super excited to have gone. lol My sister estimated I probably consumed over a pound of ice cream. (oops!) But it was yummy! (heehee) One of the new (to me) flavors I tried was Mission Fig from SoCo Creamery. Quite delicious! I couldn't decide whether or not I cared for Ben & Jerry's Blueberry Graham Cracker Frozen Greek Yogurt, but it was an interesting combination, not too sweet; I'd try it again.
* I've discovered I have a higher tolerance for sugar and milk than previously thought. (see my mention of ice cream above) The only side effect I encountered was an odd dream involving googlie eyes, but those who know me well know my (usually vivid and strangely detailed) dreams tend to be full of oddities anyway. ;)
* Currently I'm enjoying a relaxing afternoon watching some old Dark Shadows episodes. Soon I'll have to do laundry and tend to other things, but for now, vampires, ghosts and dramatic acting are enough.